Friday 27 May 2011

That Friday feeling

When I was younger, so much younger than today, sorry can't help myself, seriously now when I was younger Friday meant the weekend! The weekend meant clubbing! More often than not on a Friday and Saturday night now Friday means "Thank God I haven't got to get up at 6 in the morning!" I'm just so Rock and Roll!

Seriously the thought of not having to get up fills me with joy you wouldn't believe! of course theses days a lie in is more like 8 o'clock or whatever time I hear that lovely cry of "Mummy I need you!" from my 2 year old but still anything is better than 6 !

But how to fill the weekend?

Lazily doing nothing? I'm quite good at this but then feel guilty for not having accomplished anything.

Doing all the things round the house that I never got round to during the week? Boring! Mundane! And then I feel guilty for not doing things with the kids!

Kids activities? Ok this is one that we should do but in all honesty this usually ends up stressful as not everyone agrees on what to do, one of them is always 'bored' , the little one gets tired and cranky and all I think about is getting home to that bottle of wine!


So what to do, suggestions on a postcard please?

Seriously though, how do you spend your weekends and more importantly what shall I do with mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!