Saturday 21 May 2011

I'm still here! Are you?

Well I'm still here! As I'm sure are most of you!

The thing is there was this tiny part of me who actually did wonder what if? And what if all the good have been saved without much fuss and all of us here are up for 5 months of torment!
Are we all here? Has someone you know suddenly disappeared? Quite literally off the face of the Earth, No, Are you sure?

People have made money from all this, People set up businesses to care for the animals left behind most with a no refund policy and of course you had to pay up front!
Seriously this is the site you have to go read it for yourself


http://www.eternal-earthbound-pets.com/


I couldn't stop laughing but it's serious not a joke at all

There is always someone out there willing to exploit someones religion or gullibility or are they?

So what are your plans for the next 5 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!