Tuesday 24 May 2011

Miserable me!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel utterly miserable, annoyed with everything and everyone?

I am having one of those days.

I feel all of the above and a little bit lost and I have no real explaination why, I have many theories as to why I might feel like this but no definite fix on any one thing, I guess we could just put if down to being 'One of those days' , you know the ones where you just feel a bit sorry for yourself and then all the little things accumulate and become one big thing!

Or is it just me that gets that way?

They say a problem shared is a problem halved, so if you're having an off day feel free to share maybe we can help each other.

On a serious note I am actually a trained counsellor so maybe if I can't help myself, I can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!