Saturday 7 May 2011

Nice day for a bright wedding

Ok so one wedding down (yesterday) and one to go, tonight, I wrote on thursday about my dislike of theme weddings and weddings with dress codes but to my surprise yesterday's wedding was really nice not at all tacky! I did't strictly adhere to the dress code but I did dress quite brightly so as to 'fit in'! What I had forgotten was the brides parents are deaf as are a lot of their friends, so the service, the hymns, the speeches were all beautifully signed by friends of the family it was quite magical! The reception was at a castle and during the wedding photographs it had been arranged for a chinook helicopter to fly past and Then hover in the back for a few photographs, now that was original!

All in all it was a lovely day, great weather, great food and great music. My children tried to make me promise not to dance, silly children of course I would dance! At one point I was the only person on the dance floor! Ohh the embarrassment but they weren't there so I don't know what their problem is, although I did tell them that there was a video which had been posted on you tube and I'd linked it to their facebook pages! Hah you should have seen their faces they were mortified! I had to give in and tell them I was joking.


And tonight I have a wedding reception to go to , in Essex, apparently it's the only way but I won't be getting vajazzled and there won't be a drop of fake tan on my bod but I'm sure it will lovely!

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!