Wednesday 18 May 2011

I am creative therefore I create

I was thinking today , I do that sometimes, not often enough according to some people! But anyway I digress I was thinking about creativity and how some of us are and some of us aren't and how those of us who are creative in one way are often creative in many ways, make sense? Well hopefully it does.

Take me for example I love to write, one form of creativity but I also love to paint, knit, crochet, cook, make things, I generally like to create, I thought I might share a few of my creations with you, a bit of a show and tell if you will.

Well obviously I created this little cutie! but I created the cardigan she's wearing too!      




my daughters bedroom as lovingly painted by moi!


My sugar pot, see I just can't stop myself!


this is from my serious art days and one of my favourites

These are just a few, don't want to bore you just wanted to share a bit more of my crazy creativity

So I've shown you mine , now you show me yours! Ooh er Mrs!

Tell me if I'm on to something, are you creative in more than one way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!