Monday 25 April 2011

Week 5 result erm I'm looking for the word that sounds like I'm blowing a raspberry!

Ok it's official I suck! Well I suck at this whole challenge I've set myself, at least in terms of weight loss and so I have come to the decision that I either I have a medical condition that is hindering me losing weight or I eat too much and I need to change tactics!

Me thinks it may be the latter!

I have thought a lot about this whole weight issue and I've been observing the eating habits of those around me, not in a weird anthropologist kind of way with notebook and binoculars, don't worry I haven't quite made it to that level of insanity........yet! Just my nearest and dearest and in particular one of my daughters who can eat anything she likes and never gains a pound and it's not just down to youth, it really is all about portion size all week I've studied what she eats, how she eats and how much she eats, ok I am sounding like a bit of a weirdo but my discovery is worth it! You see she does eat whatever she likes just not that much of it, she rarely cleans the plate ( I'm from the "there are starving children that would be grateful of that meal, you better finish every last bit!" generation)and she eats very slowly, so this week I will be doing exactly that, eating like a teenage girl! If only I could look like one again!

So for this week my 3 F challenge is still on with some quite different tactics, I'll let you know how I get on, oh and in case you're wondering I gained 2lb so I'm now heavier than when I started! See what I mean I suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!