Thursday 28 July 2011

What a day!

I spent hours at the hospital today, I mean hours! Or should I say we spent hours, we were at the hospital because my daughter has had a migraine for 3 months! I kid you not my poor daughter has been in pain every day and after a barrage of tests and trials and errors with various medication she is still in pain and even after our very long wait at the hospital all they can say is they are pretty sure it's migraine and if none of the medication works she may just have to learn to live with it!

She's 14 it's affecting her schooling, her life and the best they can offer is try these and if they don't work she'll have to find ways of dealing with it and even after all my questions all my protests that there must be more they can do that's all we walked away with!

So if anyone has any and I mean any ideas I really would love to hear we really are desperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!