Tuesday 28 June 2011

GLEE!

On Saturday night my eldest daughter and I went to see Glee live at the O2, now I love Glee but I wasn't sure how well it would translate to live concert.




For those that haven't been to the O2, it is an amazing venue, absolutely massive and filled with experiences, bars and restaurants, ok everything apart from the chains that are in there are a bit overpriced but for a venue like that unfortunately you come to expect that from such places but why seriously I know you have a captive audience so to speak( see now I have images of being held prisoner in the O2 being held against my will until I buy all their overpriced merchandise, " you will buy that silly key-ring at a silly price and then throw it in a drawer never to look at again! or you will never leave here! I have explained how my brain works haven't I?)but surely if you charged reasonable prices people would buy more, they'd feel better about what they'd been able to buy and you'd probably make a bigger profit! Or am I just being silly? Oh and don't get me started on the tickets prices!!! Ggrrrr! That's the sound of anger and annoyance by the way not me pretending to be a tiger , that's more of a raaarrrr! Just for clarification, anyway back to Glee!






So like I said I love Glee, I love the cast, I love the songs and I love the story lines but how would the show compare? Well let me tell you it was bloody brilliant! They have amazing voices, amazing stage presence especially Chris Colfer, he is now firmly on my crushes you shouldn't have list! And Mark Salling aka Puck if you ever feel like you'd like an older English lady, I'm right here baby!



They performed well known song after song staying true to the tv series while showcasing their talents, I came home with a bigger love for Glee, a crush on most of the cast and an I'm with Stoopid T-shirt! see even I can't resist merchandise if it was over priced!






All in all my daughter and I had a fabulous time and it was too much money well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!