Thursday 5 July 2012

I'm fat! I decided this today when I couldn't fit into a lovely jacket. I'm not just pleasantly plump or curvy or reubenesque, I'm fat!

So now is the time to stop complaining and do something about!

I have struggled with my weight all my adult life, I have been very thin and fit, I have been a healthy weight, I have been up and down like a yo yo and it's mostly down to the fact that I love to cook and I love to eat the end results! I don't seem to have a moderation button I just eat!

But not anymore! I am going to be a conscious eater and I hope to lose a stone by my birthday in 6 weeks times, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!