Saturday 14 April 2012

Pouring my heart out

I Hate my life!

Ok that is a big massive sweeping statement but right here right now I hate my life! And I'm more than a little bit angry with myself for feeling this way when there are people all over the world in far worse situations than myself.

But it's one of those days where everything seems wrong with the world, where it's a cold dark place that right now I would rather like to run away from.

So this is a bit of self therapy, get the thoughts out there so to speak.

The thing is not one thing has made me feel this Way it's a multitude of things that have just got me to the point where I want to scream!

I feel utterly freaking miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!