Sunday 8 April 2012

No, not Happy Chocolate Day, Happy Easter!

Now I'm not a religious person but if I hear one more person wish another person a Happy Chocolate Day! I will scream! It's Easter! Easter is not just about the the giving and recieving of chocolate!

Don't get me wrong, I love receiving chocolate ( if you want to send me some I really won't refuse!) and like I said I'm not religious but I do respect the believes of those that are and I do think it's important that if you celebrate something you know why you're celebrating it!

Just needed to get that off my chest!

So with that done, Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!