I thought I would share with you a few life lessons I've learnt over the years otherwise known as 'sods law' in no particular order
1. If you have actually manage to clean your entire house you will get No visitors
2. On the day your house is a complete pigsty, clothes and toys everywhere and you're still wearing your pyjamas, hair unbrushed and spilt coffee down your front everyone will turn up for a visit!
3. If you want your children to be quiet well behaved little things, say at a wedding during the speeches they will announce in their loudest voice "I need a poo now" (happened last week)
4. Likewise when you're bragging about your child and how clever they are they will choose that moment to forget every damn thing that you've just told the person they can do!
5. If you are in a rush to leave the house you will lose your keys, purse, hairbrush or shoes or as quite often in my case all of the above!
6. That one pair of shoes that you've had your eye on for ages but couldn't justify spending that much money will go on sale but they won't have your size!
7.The doorbell/phone will ring just after you relax into the bath
8. Your toast will land butter side down
9. You will miss your mouth spilling hot tea down your best outfit just before you leave for that important meeting
10. If you have to get somewhere quickly there will be a traffic jam
11. Your child will be fine at home and then the minute you get in a packed supermarket throw up everywhere! (happened yesterday)
These are just a few to be getting on with, I will add more as I think of them or more likely as they happen to me!
So please tell me yours