Sunday 12 February 2012

My love is your Love

Today brings us the sad news that Whitney Houston has died now I'm not going to harp on about her life or it's tragic downward spiral you'll read enough of that in every paper! For me the loss of anyone so young, someone in so much pain that they can no longer put their child or their life first is devastating and tragic no matter who they are.

All I want to do is share why it personally means something to me and why I will always remember her




My love is your love was our first dance at our wedding so thank you Miss Houston and may you rest in peace.


Whitney Elizabeth Houston 1963-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!