Sunday 18 March 2012

A Very Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers day to all the Mums out there and all the women that are like a mother to someone! I hope you have had a wonderful Day!

I know I have!

I don't like to brag! Well ok I do! But I have had an absolutely amazing Mothers Day.

I had a mothers day song, breakfast in bed, flowers, teddies, cupcakes, mugs, a massage, a new hairstyle and numerous other goodies, I have been thoroughly spoiled today and I loved every minute of it!

How did you spend your mothers day?

3 comments:

  1. You Brits get there first with everything. Our Mother's Day isn't until the second Sunday in May. And our Father's Day (do you have a Father's Day?) is on the third Sunday in June, which is a bit like your Mother's Day being on the third Sunday in March, only three months earlier. Do I make myself clear?

    But March 18th was also my birthday, so I was celebrating too along with you, only for a different reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant later, not earlier, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Yes we too celebrate Fathers Day It's on June the 17th this year, is that the 3rd Sunday?

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!