Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring Forward!

Today has been a beautiful,sunny and warm day in London, seriously it's been the kind of day that makes you smile!

The blossoms are out on all my trees and it's truly beautiful!

But tonight the clocks go forward, the start of British summertime and one hours less sleep for me!

Ok I know there are advantages to the clocks going forward but seriously losing a hours sleep or waking up what is essentially an hour later, really puts a big dent in my day! I don't have enough hours in the day as it is so to feel like I'm losing one does not make me a happy bunny!

But it's supposed to be nice again tomorrow so maybe I will smile, be happy, do some gardening and enjoy my day!

How do you feel about the clocks changing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!