Saturday 16 June 2012

So I know I've been slacking lately when it comes to my dear old blog and I love blogging really I do but I have one those lives where it's hard to fit it all in! Or rather it's hard for me! My time management sucks I come up with loads of ideas when I'm in the bath or lay in bed last thing at night and they never quite make it here to the blog.

Then there are those things that I think does anyone out there really want to read? And then of course there's those things that I think about writing then think "my kids sometimes read my blog, would I want them to read that?" and the answer is usually Hell NO! So you see my dilemma!

So what's a girl to do?

So for now I'm going to go off and have a think about it and decide whether it's quality over quantity or whether I'll be back with some mindless mutterings! "are they ever anything else" I hear you cry!

Well you'll just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. I come up with loads of ideas when I'm in the bath too, but I don't want to be indelicate.

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!