Monday 12 December 2016

Untitled

So I haven't written anything in quite some time. It's odd because, well frankly writing makes me happy.
So why haven't I? 
Good question 
Simple answer is life! 
Deeper answer is depression, what that takes from you, you see in order to function in every other aspect such as work, being a mum and keeping the house to a level where,  you know you can still find the cat and the floor some things have to give and I realised what has given are the things that bring me joy ( well thankfully apart from being a mum) ... the creative in whatever guise that is and my friendships. 
So step one ... back to blogging
Step two... nuturing friendships both old and new. 
Step three ... how do I go about all that? I guess I just try! Stop seeing time as an obstacle and start using said time more effectively. 
Wish me luck 

2 comments:

  1. It has been a while. Welcome back, and I mean that sincerely. I can understand not being able to find the cat, but I don't understand not being able to find the floor. I mean, when all else fails, wouldn't gravity take over?

    I don't mean to be snarky. I'm really happy you're back. I happened to drop by here today because I was reading some of my old posts from March 2011 and clicked on your name in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear from you! I still quite haven't managed this time management lark but I've made a commitment to try xx

      Delete

I'd really love to hear from you , whether you choose to follow or just drop by for a read , so say Hi and let me know what you think, really I'm asking!

Go on you know you want to!